Advance Warrior ST
Advance Warrior ST
Refurbished floor scrubbers can offer all of the benefits of clean without the cost of buying a new floor machine. This Advance Warrior ST scrubber has been fully tested and repaired as needed to ensure optimal performance and function. Wearable parts have been examined and replaced as needed. The 32 inch scrub deck performs well in multiple facilities, including warehouses, grocery stores, and hospitals. The disk driver brush speed runs at 220rpm, making it very efficient. The solution tank dispenser can be used with any detergent, making the Warrior one of the most versatile floor machines.
Simple to operate, easy to train. A single touch to the control pad positions the scrub deck on the floor and readies the vacuum motor and solution solenoid to operate with the two scrub brushes. A light push on the handle bar and the machine propels itself forward while the brooms rotate. Control buttons offer three pressure levels and three water volume levels.
All these automatic functions make the Advance Warrior easy to learn and easy to operate: Simple and highly maneuverable.
- 32 inch scrub deck
- Disk driver
- Soft-touch paddle controls
- 30 gallon solution tank
- 30 gallon recovery tank
- Tool-free interchangeable scrub deck
- Ultra flow squeegee system
- One touch scrubbing controls
- Large recovery tank opening
- Rear solution fill
- 560W 3 stage vac motor
- 13 inch drive wheels
Read more about our refurbishing process below:
What is the difference between buying a used machine versus a SERVICESTAR certified reconditioned machine?
There is actually a big difference between the two. When you hear the word "reconditioned," you may think of something pre-owned. A pre-owned used machine is exactly how it sounds. A machine that was used by someone else without the knowledge of it working properly or not. However, there is so much more that goes into reconditioning a machine at SERVICESTAR. Our goal when reconditioning a unit is to bring the function as close to brand new as possible.
Our refurbished machines adhere to a strict refurbishment program and the work is performed by factory trained technicians. We focus on quality control standards to ensure the equipment exceeds your expectations.
All equipment is restored to fully operational condition through a rigorous 5-step process:
- Inspection: All equipment is inspected for electronics, electro mechanics and hydraulic operations.
- Disassembly: Every unit is disassembled for thorough inspection and cleaning.
- Replacement of Suspect Parts: All electronic boards, power supplies and electronic components are tested and replaced if needed. Valves, cables, squeegees, solution and recovery lines and other worn parts are replaced to guarantee top performance of the refurbished equipment.
- Reassembly and Testing: The equipment is then reassembled and tested on the floor to ensure optimal performance.
To ensure a thorough job is done, each machine takes on average 15 to 30 hours to recondition.